Monday, April 27

Forgive me

this is just a post to say sorry to the ones ive hurt with
  • my words
  • my actions
  • my behavior
any thing negative that Ive caused
physically and mentally i am much sincerely and dearly sorry
some of the things Ive don't i may not realize it myself
some of them i wasn't thinking twice
some of them were spontaneous
some of them i just don't know
so here is a much needed well deserved big



S
OR
RY

especially to the few i must mention

I am much dearly sorry to Putri Nur Affryna for the things Ive done and said and everything Ive done to hurt you mentally to physically

I am much dearly to sorry Norma for the things Ive done and said and everything Ive done to hurt you mentally to physically

I am much dearly sorry to Nur Amanina for the things Ive done and said and everything Ive done to hurt you mentally and physically

I am much dearly sorry to Dane bin Zain for the things Ive done and said and everything ive dont to hurt you mentally and physically

i hope i didnt miss anyone outttttt
if i happen to blame my brain not my heart
cause this goes to everyone
im sorry
those are the people Ive done most to
and i know i was the one that caused all this
i just fucked everything up
i am assuring you
I'm trying to change
this stupid mouth
my temper
especially my brain to function and think twice before spewing shit out
all this sincerely comes from my heart
i have nothing against you
its just your decision to accept it now
pls accept it with an open heart
if there's anything your not happy about or not satisfied
please tell me
maybe theres something i could do to make it up
anything pls
just name it
just hope we can put this away
and still be friend
it'll be hard i know
but that's what i really want

sincerely
zaim