Thursday, June 18

anxiety

hello. i slept
and awoke from my sleep with an questionable feeling of anxiety and feelings of urgency.
for god knows why i felt like that. i woke up my heart was beating very fast, my head was fucked and i can't even stand up. god knows why i felt so. well yeah :\ i feel unhealthy and i need to do something. hang with friends. question is WHO? hahahaha only friends i've been out always is with atul's gang. they are all currently studying out of town :( now i have no one to go out with
don't ask about my school life. its fucked. i have a bad headache. and my spirit is totally down. I'm so very down right now. i need something to cheer me up. sadly, nothing could. i know some people reading this would react "apa jak lah, gk sa" and etc etc but you just don't know the start on how i am feeling. :\ well yeah. if you are experiencing what i am you'd be doing the same exact thing. its 9.30 she hasn't reply my email. my hopes are fucking down and my faith has gone flying out the window. as life is fucked. nothing can actually fix this :| i should just back off and stay away because it will get ugly as Atul adviced me. well lets see how she replies :(