Tuesday, June 30

day by day, i watch the stars fly

as the countdown for PMR goes down to 2digits now. and will go down to 98days in 8minutes
pressure starts to amend, my adrenaline hormones are increased, my brain craves for more knowledge, i realize a sudden increase of interest in books and school and studies these days. i have been reading many books and not those kiddy novel fun stuff but books i got from my dad.
while each day i wake up, this pressure increases. but it doesn't feel stressful, strange to say it feels nice.
and yet i still can't understand why, WHY is my class still as noisy as it was on the 1st day of school? why is no one acting pressured? why is everyone still laughing? playing games on their hand phones? some of you may say they do not wish to be pressured, but really my mum told me, pressure is good when you apply it on just nice. not too hard and not too soft. but i see no apparent pressure on some of my classmates. you may insult me on being a hypocrite but if you are from my class and reading this, ever stop just a moment in class, why everyone is in their happy place talking and laughing, and when you keep quiet you can barely hear yourself think? it is that noisy. its hard to listen to the teacher when half the class is shouting and yelling. trust me. i don't blame anyone. each person has their choices to make. some may choose to keep quite other may choose to have fun. but WOW is it very noisy. i just don't get it.

i do not speak for the anyone in the class, but i am speaking as an individual.