Saturday, June 20

guitar :)

today i fixed my guitar :D after a week or so of the Estring broke(?) or snapped i guess. ahaha and i feel good. my fingers feel awesome. and finally i can learn another song :D hahaha let me tell you metallica songs hurt to play. i am an ametuer ok? don't blame me -_- hahaha its loads of fun to jam to metallica :)
ATTENTION two awesome bands Metallica and Megadeth.
it seems gay of me to always use smileys. i feel gay :\ hehehe
i love my guitar <3 hahahaha
i'm planning to get a washburn nuno bettencourt n-40. its surprisingly cheap its only 990 :) and trust me washburn is NOT a cheap brand. its an all american brand which is awesome. people like Anthrax use it etc. so yeah. i want an esp but i can't find one in kuching. i have to go to kl :\ and i know how shitty MAS is when it comes to luggage care. i don't blame the whole cooperation but SOME of the workers are shit. really. hahaha one of my luggage bags broke last time. yeah. haha enough of that. an average esp is at least 1k. well i think. haha the model i want, i heard, to be 4k and thats just standard pick ups. no seymour duncan or kirk hammett custom pick up. hahaha

and my mum said i could get anything i wish for if i get 8A's :) motivation!

WELL tonight i went out with dad. me and him, and watched Terminator Salvation. haha

it was awesome. not to say like OMG LIKE IT WAS SO GOOD I HAD AN ORGASM WATCHING IT. its like yeah its ok hahah i am very stupid. the t-600 was cool. the story line reminded me A LOT of Resistance the game. haha seriously. well not so but quite a lot. if they made a movie based on the game. they should really cast Christian Bale as Cole. hahaha Christian Bale was not that good in the dark knight. i prefer him in this movie. it was tons better. hahaha the ending was inspiring. but i don't want to spoil anything if you happen to not see it hahaha. well now i wish they made a movie based on Resistance the game :( that would be really awesome! haha chimerans :)

ok its 3.30 now
toodles :)