Thursday, June 18

its just a matter of trust

you know. trust is extremely hard to find. yes you can trust some people. but its the pure honest trust you'd get once or twice in a lifetime that's part impossible to find. i just can't seem to find anyone to trust anymore. and yeah i keep blogging everyday now because as i said its hard to find someone to trust. i have had my personal share of betrayals and treachery that left me traumatized. it really is hard to find trust. i can't project my feelings and thoughts to anyone. as i know this blog is set too public people have to begin to "suspect" things. well those things aren't true. don't always believe what you read. i have this book my dad bough The Trouble With Islam Today. as i said i wish to improve my English greatly i shall look into my dads personal library of books and just read. if it happens that the H1N1 case is confirmed I'll be quarantined for 2weeks and i wish to spend that time reading and improving my studies. well if that happens at least. but I'll just read just for the hell of it. it looks like a good read though. hahaha well yeah :) keeping away from that, the world as i see today is really just messed. Iranians are having protests, H1N1 is spreading at a alerting rate unsurprisingly, war, murder, rape, scandals and corruptions just to mention a few problems are what we are exposing to kids these days. my mom told me this story of a 7year old kid, related to me in some weird way telling his little brother and i Quote - "Adek jom ambil pisau, kita bunuh nenek. Sebab nya selalu marah kita" which directly translates to, "Hey bro lets take a knife and kill grandma because she always scolds us". see how things are affecting children these days? i personally do not blame the movies we are airing in our tv stations only, but also the news. the news that kids read some are just not for them to take in at that age. yes parents will argue, kids need information to survive, its general knowloedge etc... well you see some kids are getting it the wrong way. i am not blaming anyone as i am still 15years old and does not have the rights to voice up or comment about things as i still quite have a long way to go. but really think, if kids are watching the 6pm news, alone, and they show air the news, A girl was raped bla bla bla and kids would think wow that is cool. and the story just keeps on going. you are know saying that i am an idiot on ranting on something that doesn't mean shit. but in my school i have seen lots of small children's minds corrupted by our entertainment market and just scarred at a young age. call me stupid but its just a fruit for thought :)
till then
salutations