Wednesday, June 24

life is funny.
it has its way of turning something so beautiful too something so hideous.
haha well mine was exactly like that
now i don't know what the fuck is happening.
why? maybe i know why. but that's just a guess.
well life has to be this way. i guess i just have to adapt to it. yeah
hmm
people i have trusted so much. seem so unfamiliar to me now.
people that i have learned to connect with, share things with, just love and cherish are like strangers to me now. maybe its just me. well yeah. maybe it is. i have learned many things and some are not easy to take in. as my friend had told me,

friends are very easy to find, its that kind of friend which stays with you. no matter the condition or situation. i guess I'm still trying to find that type of friend. if he or she exists.

I'm getting sick of life and the people in it. I'm disgusted to say the least. I'm not pointing fingers at ANYONE. i swear. i blame no one. i will never blame anyone. its just that someone that i happen to trust so much became like a stranger to me now. nothing is worth it nowadays. everything seems meaningless. the world is just not how it was. times change. people change. things change. but change is coming in to fast and hit me at the most abrupt time. what should i do now? i can't trust anyone anymore. and i can't do a fucking thing about how everything is. well when life gives you lemons, make lemonade. i HATE that saying. life has to go on i guess. people come and go. everyone just left. bye. life moves on. with metallica