Tuesday, June 16

someone stop this train

you know, i've learn't many things in life
people come and go
some stay with you
apparently from the point where i am.
people just go,
no one is staying
yeah also this quote i hear many times
boys do not cry
well to say that to me is just stupid
as i have cried many several things which i had done
but for the first time in my life i cried, for someONE.
not because of break ups and shits but because i miss her so much :(
i felt lonely and alone to the point where i could just hang my self on the wall
yeah i am dramatic and too over emotional at points.
but that night was really going over board.
and eating medicine didn't help shit at all.
NEVER again will i take 3strips of panadiene.
a massive headache mixed with how hard i was bursting my tears never did help to
call this gay but we all get emotional
just that night something caused me to just went beyond that line
which i can assure you i never did cross before.
i came to this choice, is life worth living right now?
well i've succumbed to depression many times and i'm not surprised
but never to the point of which i would burst in tears.
well this is just another one of life's oh so cheer up moment.
sadly and might i add pathetically no one was there to cheer me up! :(
as the only person that could cheer me up from this is just miles away.
it is true
love is a tool
love is just a four letter word
love is just another word for depression and sadness
although in some lucky bastards life, love is happiness, well not sure that could apply to me sir

well salutations friends