Wednesday, June 17

go cry about it why don't you?

my life right now is in line with an electric chair
if that happen to makes any sense
i feel my english to be a little short of vocabulary.
i really wish to improve my english.

hahaha keeping that aside
i've been ranting about my feelings and thoughts reading them over and over, without looking at the bright side.
imagine your in a pitch black cave 10miles underground. is there a bright side to that? me don't think so. how retarded are times today. some lives are made for a purpose. well i wish to know what is mine. what is the sole purpose of my existence? people are made for something, well i don't know who quoted this but he or she said, a person is made for nothing, its what the person does that makes something. if that makes sense? well if that is true i guess i have to make something out of well nothing.
i feel so shit that there really is no one to output my thoughts too. well the present is shaped by the past. my past wasn't so great. call me sad, pathetic, stupid give me all the insults you have. you just would not understand the feeling which i kept inside of me. i wished for many things but what i truly wish for is just for some human company, so i'd feel at least a little bit of love. but god denied it. whether it was an act of karma or it was just my plain old unfortunate luck.
this has been my 4th i think post about this and i just can't seem to get over it.
as the saying goes, when life gives you lemons, make lemonades,
my rants and thoughts have been quite dull.
ok toodles :)