Friday, July 3

the heart of life really IS good

i have never felt so calm before :)
hahaha this is the point of my life which i decide to change myself for the greater good.
yes it started out bad but once i found my inner peace, everything went spectacular.
reading helps to calm my mind.
eases my soul. its nice when its all quiet just me and the book. no one else in the room.
just the sound of the fans and the air con. :) hahaha i am way more calm and way better than how i was before. Alhamdulilah.
Now all i am thinking about is my PMR. and next year i wish to move out of this forsaken town. i would be delighted if i was given the chance to.
Ms Charlene talked to me about someone.
i said she can't stand the people here
and Ms Charlene said "Only now she realize how the people here are?" HAHA i laughed hearing this from her. Another person who agrees with me. sweet. I don't understand why many people hate her, shes a nice person if shes not in her teacher mode.

I am gaining a deep interest in literature.
I want to expand my vocabulary and increase my general knowledge.
My dad always told me, "Zaim, you will never gain anything from playing games and wasting your time, you have to spend your time wisely, read book STUDY. Without education life is meaningless. its the books that bring you too college not your games. Read books." He told me that everyday, Read Study Study. My parents always told me to live by this saying, "Knowledge is power." A war is won not through fire power, instead of vital intel pieces that win a war.
I currently have 5books from my dad waiting for me to jump into and enjoy. I am currently reading this book by John C. Maxwell, Talent is Never Enough. I have learned much from it, and i still have quite a long way to go before i finish it. If you are interested in good literature or just want a good read or need a good motivation book, I HIGHLY RECOMMEND you to get it. trust me you won't get disappointed.

So yeah thats about it :)
till i blog again

btw tysha ne kamu -_-

Edit, AND i proved that you can get through a WHOLE day of school with just an Hour of sleep :) hahahaah i was fueled by 2cups of coffee and 2cans of 100plus :) i feel awesome :)