Thursday, July 2

Things To Do Before PMR
  • STUDY TILL I GET A STROKE


Things To Do AFTER PMR
  • Learn musical theory for guitar and piano
  • Read books.
  • Improve English
  • Enlarge my general knowledge of things
  • Open my mind up to new things (music,books,games etc)
  • Write a song
  • Learn to shred
  • Lose some weight (much needed)
  • Attend talks and speeches
  • Go out more often with family and friends
  • Meet new people
  • Make a band
  • Learn a new instrument
  • Taking time to breath, take in all the things around me and calm myself down
  • Become a better Muslim
  • Become a better person
thats just a brief list on what i plan to do in my life.
i'm going to make most of what time i have left in this world
life is short and i am NOT going to waste a minute of it.
hopefully at half of the things here would be crossed out of the list
Insyaallah